At Eastern Chauffeur Ltd, we aim to provide an efficient, professional and reliable service to all our customers. Set out below are our terms and conditions of hire, which are intended to protect both ourselves and our customers.
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- The hirer is responsible for the general conduct and behaviour of his or her party.
- The company and its drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
- The driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given. In the case of customer cancellations the following will apply.
If we are notified by the customer...
Not less than 28 days prior to booking date - full refund
Not less than 14 days prior to booking date - 75% refund
Not less than 7 days prior to booking date- 50% refund
Not less than 72 hours prior to booking date - 25% refund
At all other times, no refund will be made.
- Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle during or after the hire period.
- Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels. However in the unfortunate event of breakdown Eastern Chauffeur Ltd. cannot be held responsible.
- Because of ongoing security measures and the resultant delays affecting the processing and collection of passengers from UK airports, a nominal parking charge of £7 will be added to all airport collection bookings.
- Eastern Chauffeur Ltd welcomes payment by all major UK and US credit and debit cards, but an additional 2.5% cost will be incurred when credit cards are used to pay our bills.
- In the event of the vehicle becoming soiled by the passenger(s) a minimum of £50.00 will be charged for valeting of the vehicle.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights. Eastern Chauffeur Ltd. wishes you a pleasant journey. Thank you for taking the time to read these conditions.